Electronic textiles, wearable computing and craft tech Makers!
Innovating projects, hands-on workshops and informative lectures
Teach, create and inform the Maker Faire community!
Event: eTextile Lounge at Maker Faire Bay Area
Date: 19 – 20 May 2012
Time: 10AM – 6 PM
Location: Fiesta Hall East Lobby
SATURDAY 19 MAY 2012
- Lynne Bruning - Saturday 19 May 10 AM
- Dr. GlowWire and Louie Lights - EL Wire Costumes Saturday 19 May 11AM
- Lara Grant Soft Circuts Saturday 19 May NOON!
- LAdy Tacos Meet-up in the Lounge! Saturday 19 May 1PM
- Wearable Tech Showcase Saturday 19 May 1:00PM
- Anders Nelson – Erogear will share his LED display clothing Saturday 2PM
- Sally 3:00 – 4:00
SUNDAY 20 MAY 2012
- Ally Seley – Sunday May 20 at 10 AM
- Angela Soft Circuit Saturdays - Soft Circuit Hula Hoop Experiments Sunday 20 May 11AM
- Dia Campbell NOON – 1PM
- Shannon Henry of PolyMath Designs 2:00 – 3:00
ADDITIONAL eTEXTILE LECTURES AT MAKER FAIRE
- Galaxy Goo booth in the Main Expo Hall also has eTextile make and takes
- Angela Sheehan MAKE DEMO stage Sunday 20 May 1:30 -1:50PM
- Lynne Bruning Wearable Computing: from adaptive technology to blink and bling Center Stage Sunday 20 May 2012 2:30 -2:55PM